Monday, May 2, 2011

MacBeth Quotes II

1. Your face is as a book, where men may read strange matters.

2. The love that follows us sometime is our trouble.

3. But screw your courage to the sticking place and we'll not fail.

4. False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

5. Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood clean from hand?



1. Oh please heaven, let me say this at some point in my life. If I remember, I bet I could get it out after about two hours with my nieces.

2. Of course it is - strong emotion is a destabilizing force.

3. This is how I felt this morning, learning how to freestyle with my face in the water. Scary. I hate not being able to breathe.

4. It's so much WORK to have to lie, I would think. My personal definition of freedom is a life where I never have to pretend anything. Be civil, yes, but not have to pretend to be someone else.

5. Maybe your heart was failing you earlier for GOOD REASON, Mrs. MacBeth.

1 comment:

  1. Personal freedom -meaning never having to pretend anything.

    A wonderful insight.

    ReplyDelete