Thursday, April 7, 2011

Five more quotes

  1. It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them. --Alfred Adler
  2. The mind is a dangerous weapon, even to the posessor, if he know not discreetly how to use it. --Michel de Montigne
  3. What lies before and what lies behind you are tiny matters compared to what lies within you. -- R.W. Emerson
  4. His life was gentle, and the elements so mixed in him that Nature might stand up and say to all the world "This was a man." - Hamlet
  5. It's all very well to tell us to forgive our enemies; our enemies can never hurt us very much. But oh, what about forgiving our friends? --Willa Cather


  1. It's difficult to be filled with fire and yet want to be a hero. Real charity and greatness is so often less passionate.
  2. This I flat out disagree with now. No such thing as too much thinking.
  3. Thank you, Emerson.
  4. Aw, I absolutely love Hamlet. I've watched and read it so many times I have lost count. Another lost hero.
  5. I'm better at this now than I used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment